Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Kulap is lifeless and unresponsive due to a stroke… But God!

Among the many lovely gypsies we met, was Kulap.  Kulap almost died five years ago due to a stroke.  She was completely paralyzed and could not even lift her head. Kulap stayed in the hospital for four more months with no improvement.  Finally, the doctors sent her home with a feeding tube and said there was nothing more they could do.  Kulap’s husband recounted, “She was unresponsive, like a vegetable.” 

 

One day Jay came by their house.  He prayed for Kulap as she lay there still and lifeless.  “Suddenly her leg twitched!” her husband exclaimed. Kulap told us she was taken to heaven in a dream while Jay was praying for her.  “It was very beautiful. I saw an angel with big wings. The angel pointed to the side and then I saw a man in white.  He said, ‘I love you and I want to heal you.  You will have evidence of your healing when you can move your little finger.’ He touched me and I felt so loved.  When I woke up, I could move my little finger!” 

 

“This gave me hope!” she exclaimed. A few days later, she pulled the feeding tube out of her throat, believing God for her healing. From that day forward, she ate on her own. Within three months, she was 100% healed! Jay led Kulap to the Lord and now five years later, she is still a faithful believer. 

 

When we sat with Kulap to hear her story, she called her husband over to join us.  Her husband was still an unbeliever, but as he joined in, we could see such joy on his face as he recounted the miraculous healing he personally witnessed in his wife. With puzzlement, we asked, “What is keeping you from following Jesus?” Our conversation continued (too much to explain), the Holy Spirit touched his heart, and he finally gave his life to Jesus. We’re so happy to he has now come into the family!  

No comments: